This morning we sent out a blog prompt to all the bloggers and followers of the movement. We will be sending out weekly blog prompts as well as video interviews with bloggers and "fact of the week". We are excited to support everyone part of this movement and help get better care, support, and create a bond with each other.
Here at Invisible Wave we have decided our resolution for 2020 would be to get our voice heard on a national scale and make sure the world and society knows how difficult it is to live as a young adult with a chronic health condition.
Our goals are the following:
1. To reach at least 1,000 members
2. To be heard at the policy level with the National Government to create change.
3. To have guest speakers who do virtual Q+A with our members. These will be member only sessions and will range from political figures to celebrities to actors to athletes and even scholars and authors.
4. To create an efficient system for bloggers to have weekly blog prompts and eventually get to a point where bloggers will hopefully win prizes for blogging (based on frequency, content, etc)!
5. To become a quality resource for young adults with chronic health conditions. That means we will be helping and guiding when it comes to social, financial, educational, fitness, and more for our population.
These are our goals and resolution for the new decade. Let's start on a positive note and make change!